Eclipse Shutters is proud to offer new product innovations! We are dedicated to improving our products and fabrication systems to better serve our customers. Introducing the new products and innovations for 2017-2018:
ULTRACLOSE™ HIDDEN GEAR TILT SYSTEM
We’re happy to announce the release of our brand new UltraClose™ hidden gear tilt system. This patented tilt system is designed for a streamlined look with a smooth, quiet operation. Features include:
- Reduced depth requirements: This system has the same depth requirements of the front Tilt Bar System, making measuring and installation a breeze
- Smooth, quiet operation: Hidden gears on the interior of the shutters streamline operation
- Improved closure: The design of UltraClose™ hidden gear system offers a totally uniform closure
- One-touch operation: Open and close the louvers with one simple touch
- Contemporary look: Clean lines complement both classic and modern interior décor
FRENCH DOOR SHUTTERS WITH CUTOUT
The new French Door Shutters with Cutout allows the shutter panel to open and close independently from your French door(s). This new functionality allows you to open just the panel to let more light in! It is also designed to accommodate a variety of door handle and lock options.
BULLNOSE Z FRAME
The new Bullnose Z Frame is a decorative frame that is used for inside mounts. It has rounded edges and modern style. It is excellent for slightly out of square windows because the extended leg covers any imperfections.
An improvement on the Clearview™ hidden rear tilt system, the new UltraClearview™ hidden rear tilt provides a smooth, uniform closure on all louvers.
Triple and Open By-Pass Shutter Track Systems
We have two new configurations for our By-Pass Track System. New channels in the frames allow for more complete panel closure into the side frames.
- The Triple By-Pass Track System can accommodate three to eight panels within three tracks allowing for wider viewing areas.
- The Open By-Pass Track System allows you to leave your louvers open and still slide the panels to the open and closed positions. This gives you full view while also allowing you to operate the panels.
We have three new valances to enhance the look of our track systems:
- 5” Crown Valance (Bi-fold and By-pass)
- 2 1/2” Bi-fold Standard Valance
- 3 1/2” By-pass Standard Valance